Bug handling - please use confirmed rather than triaged.

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Wed Mar 17 03:54:15 GMT 2010

On 25 August 2009 11:28, Robert Collins <robert.collins at canonical.com> wrote:
> Accordingly, please use just Confirmed for our bug status. We'll want to
> do a script to collapse all the Triaged bugs to Confirmed sometime.

Perhaps that day has now come?  It would take only a very short api
client command.  However, it will generate a certain amount of bug
spam, specifically 313 mails as each of them flips.

I'm motivated to do it now because I have some scripts (in Hydrazine
etc) that summarize bug counts and trends, and the distinction between
triaged and confirmed is just noise.

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>