svn-import and parent location

Martin Guillon MGuillon at movea.com
Fri Mar 12 11:13:38 GMT 2010

Hi,

I used svn-import to switch our SVN repository to Bazaar. It  works great, I didn't loose anything!
Now I have a question. Looking at my branches I see that the parent location is the corresponding svn branch.
Now I am  very happy with that, if I can push my bazaar modifications to our svn rep, GREAT!

But I cant have it to work. If I try to push I get an error.
If my svn branch is at "svn://address/branches/test" then the ouptu of Push is

Run command: bzr push svn://address/branches/test --directory D:/Martin/dev/CM/bazaar/client/test --remember --no-strict
Connected (version 2.0, client OpenSSH_5.1p1)
Authentication (publickey) successful!
Secsh channel 1 opened.
bzr: ERROR: Not a branch: " branches/test".

Anyone can help?

Thanks