Pushing after merge considered harmful

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at canonical.com
Tue Mar 9 23:49:52 GMT 2010

Eli Zaretskii wrote:

> Thanks to all who contributed comments and suggestions.  The corrected
> version is below.

> ==========================
> The History and the Bazaar
> ==========================
>
> .. warning::
>
>     This is advanced documentation of the Bazaar version control system and
>     its underlying conceptual model.  It is not intended as a first
>     introduction to the system.  However, it can provide a deeper level of
>     understanding of the structures that underlie it and thus it may be
>     helpful once you are familiar with using Bazaar for version control.
>
> Bazaar's History Representation
> ===============================

Hi Eli,

Thanks a heap for working on this. It's coming together nicely by the
look of things.

I'd like to turn this into a help topic and link it into our
documentation under the Concepts section of our User Reference. Perhaps
the topic could be called something like conceptual-model or
history-graph. Any preference?

Could you please submit a merge proposal once you're happy with the
document? Note that perfection isn't required to merge it: it simply has
to be a useful improvement over what's already there.

Ian C.