Anyone using Explorer together with bzr-svn?

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at canonical.com
Mon Mar 8 05:31:38 GMT 2010

Gordon Tyler wrote:
> On 3/7/2010 3:18 AM, Russel Winder wrote:
>> after a relatively extensive
>> "greyed out" period seemed to provide a view on the checkout.  Log
>> appeared to do the right thing -- again though there was an extensive
>> "greyed out" period.
>
> There a few times using bzr branches when explorer doesn't display a
> progress bar or "work in progress" dialog with spinning cursor and
> instead just appears to lock up. Little polish things like these make
> quite a difference in the usability.

Right. I'm happy to consider all such bugs as High priority. Please
raise bugs when you see this happening.

FWIW, there is a "task" architecture in place inside explorer for
showing progress bars. So I'm hoping it's easy to fix these, it's just a
matter of finding time to do so. Patches very welcome. :-)

Ian C.