How I Patch Piloted lately and some tricks about merge proposals

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Mon Mar 8 03:47:45 GMT 2010

And I'll be pilot this week...

https://code.edge.launchpad.net/bzr/+activereviews

We merged many changes last week, but people had fun on the weekend
and we're now back up to 12 waiting for review, and 4 waiting to land.
 Let me point again to the feed-pqm script in
<https://launchpad.net/hydrazine> to aid with getting them in.

If anyone would care to look at these reviews and comment, please do.
If you don't feel qualified to review the code you might still help by
checking for things that could be better explained in the ui or docs.

We're still at 36 bugs with patches
<https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/bzr/+bugs?search=Search&field.has_patch=on>
and I am to get at least a couple finished off this week.

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>