Anyone using Explorer together with bzr-svn?

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at canonical.com
Sun Mar 7 05:05:13 GMT 2010

In theory, bzr-svn means that all our clients ought to be able to be
used with svn branches. Is anyone doing that regularly?

If so:

* Does it work with a svn checkout local?
* Or only with a remote svn branch converted on the fly to a bzr
  branch/checkout locally?
* Do you use bound branches?
* If not, do you need to dpush and if so, how are you doing that
  from the GUI?
* Should we enhance the Push dialog to support dpush? If so,
  what changes to the UI are required?

What else could we add to explorer to make it a better svn client?
For example, would it be good if Explore > System Information showed the
Subversion installation details? Also, how transparent is 'bzr ignore'
usage in this setup?

Ian C.