Merging Branches with Binaries

Neil Martinsen-Burrell nmb at wartburg.edu
Thu Mar 4 15:12:23 GMT 2010

On 2010-03-04 01:52 , A. S. Budden wrote:
> On 19 February 2010 19:12, John Arbash Meinel <john at arbash-meinel.com> wrote:
> [snip]
>> With bzr 2.1.0+ you can create a per-file merge plugin, that checks for
>> any file ending in .axf and just always selects OTHER.
>
> This works like a charm, thanks for the suggestion.

If the code is short enough, would you be willing to post it to the list
(or a blog if you're into that sort of thing) so others can see how this
might be done?

-Neil

(Aside: Bazaar's plugin architecture is so strong that I and others are
often surprised at what is possible within that framework.  More
examples of what is possible can help with this.  Per-file merge in
particular is a new feature so the community is still learning about
what works well.)