mini-patch-pilot?

Vincent Ladeuil v.ladeuil+lp at free.fr
Thu Mar 4 07:20:18 GMT 2010

    > Robert pointed out the other day that the Patch Pilot role
    > may look intimidating large.

True. Let's turn it into a Patch Crew instead :)

Patch Co-Pilot: doing reviews punctually, champion your preferred
proposals !

Radio operator: nudging stalled proposals (especially the
ready-to-land ones), ensuring reviews are done quickly (champion
your... no, I already said that :)

Cabin Crew: Tell people how happy you are to have them on board
(not sure about that one but if there are drinks who am I to
complain ?).

    > It certainly dominated my week when I did it.  We get so
    > many patches recently that reviewing them all would be a
    > very large job if one person tried to do it all themselves.

Fortunately, with more contributors we're also starting to get
more reviewers. Still not enough but warmly welcome (hi Martin
[gz]) !

<snip/>

    > ... this reminds me that we have a huge queue and I do hope this
    > afternoon to actually dive into it...

... Look Before You Leap ! len(queue) == 10 (with 4 ready to
land) when I left yesterday, don't hurt yourself diving into an
almost empty pool ;-p But dive, please dive !

        Vincent