announcing feed-pqm

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Tue Mar 2 06:10:07 GMT 2010

On 2 March 2010 17:06, Andrew Bennetts <andrew.bennetts at canonical.com> wrote:
> More than nice, it sounds wonderful!  I will certainly be trying this
> out soon.
>
> This suggests that we need to be a little bit stricter about our use of
> the Approved status than we (or at least I) have been so far.  Sometimes
> I have been using Approved for things that are approved, but not
> instantly ready, i.e. like bb:tweak.

I agree there does seem to be a need for an "Almost Ready" and also
for a way to tick off "needs fixing -> addressed".

This script doesn't ever automatically send the branch without human
intervention for just this reason.

On the other end of the spectrum there is a case like "Needs Help"
where further reviews are not needed, but reviewers might still do
some work to help the original contributor.

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>