announcing feed-pqm

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Tue Mar 2 05:59:24 GMT 2010

On 2 March 2010 16:41, Martin Pool <mbp at canonical.com> wrote:
>  * dealing with merge conflicts

... for your own branches, this is easy, you just push updates that
fix the conflicts.  If you're mentoring someone else's merge, it's a
bit harder.  Probably you want to push your own branch, and then tell
Launchpad that your merge supersedes theirs (if that's possible?)

The lp model has a concept that an mp is queued for merge.  It's not
exposed in the web ui.  I don't know if we should be setting it.

Perhaps we should also add a comment that the mp has been sent.

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>