[ANN] babune is back and runs hudson

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Mon Mar 1 03:19:59 GMT 2010

On 27 February 2010 02:35, Neil Martinsen-Burrell <nmb at wartburg.edu> wrote:
> Vincent Ladeuil <v.ladeuil+lp <at> free.fr> writes:
> [...]
>> As shown at http://babune.ladeuil.net:24842/job/selftest-matrix/
>> we have slaves for:
>> - hardy, jaunty, karmic,
>> - gentoo,
>> - FreeBSD8,
>> - windows XP ! http://instantrimshot.com/rimshot.swf
>
> Beautiful.  Is there any way that plugin authors could have access to a
> setup for testing their plugins against the range of platforms there?
> I don't have easy access to a Windows machine, but I would really like
> bzr-colo to work against all of those operating systems.  Perhaps that
> is what we should stay tuned for :)

Yes, I think Vincent is planning to add this, and perhaps bzr-colo can go first.

For this to have an impact we must keep it green, and have much less
tolerance for plugins failing tests than we have in the past.  From
now on if a plugin makes my local selftest run fail, I'm going to work
it out and send an mp to fix it.

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>