Bazaar still below the radar when evaluating VCS tools

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Fri Feb 26 02:16:44 GMT 2010

On 26 February 2010 12:44, David Muir <davidkmuir at gmail.com> wrote:
> And two other recent blog posts from the PHP world that mention git + hg,
> but not bzr:
>
> http://blog.experimentalworks.net/2010/02/talks/
>
> http://www.rooftopsolutions.nl/article/268

If you think a particular author ought to be looking at Bazaar, by all
means tell them - it will mean more coming from you as a happy user
(assuming you are) than from me.  Accumulating a catalog of them on
this list doesn't really seem to help anybody; it's what you could
call non-actionable information.

What I think would be more useful is identifying things that people
can actually improve, such as

 * bugs or missing features that seem incorrectly prioritized at the moment
 * things we should communicate in the web site or elsewhere but don't
do well at the moment
 * anything blocking contribution or feedback

The more of these where someone can say "damn, you're right! I'll do
it" and do it right then, the better.
--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>