status command and output styles

arnaud jeansen arnaud.jeansen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 22:51:40 GMT 2010

Good evening,

I have been reading this list (and using Bazaar) for some time, but this is
my first email to the list. Please be gentle :)

I have been looking at implementing alternate outputs for the bzr status
command. This was triggered by jealousy after looking at some outputs coming
out of projects using git  (e.g.list of files changed with their number of
modified lines, percentage of lines changed across directories, etc... the
kernel mailing list is full of it)

I set out to write my first (lousy) plugin to try to scratch my itch... and
ended up stuck 10 minutes ago, with way too much code duplicated  in my
_init.py :(