Does shlex_split_unicode exist anywhere?

Russel Winder russel.winder at concertant.com
Mon Feb 22 16:35:20 GMT 2010

Gordon,

On Mon, 2010-02-22 at 10:44 -0500, Gordon Tyler wrote:
[ . . . ]
> I'm really sorry about this. :(

These things happen -- bzr.dev is the bleeding edge after all.

> If you want to make a local hack to get it working, change it to use
> bzrlib.cmdline.split instead.

Looks like comment out two imports, and amend two lines.  I think even I
can do that much hacking ;-)

> I suppose this just goes to show that I should be trying to use bzr.dev
> as my primary bzr instead of the releases. Not easy on a Windows machine
> though. :P

I had only been using bzr.dev because of things to do with bzr-svn last
year and before.  I suspect with Bazaar 2.1 out, I could actually revert
to using released versions from now on -- except that the plugins in the
Karmic distribution are probably too old.  I have to admit having
branches for all the plugins is a very easy way of keeping up to date,
and that militates in favour of staying with bzr.dev.

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      Partner
                                            xmpp: russel at russel.org.uk
Concertant LLP        t: +44 20 7585 2200, +44 20 7193 9203
41 Buckmaster Road,   f: +44 8700 516 084   voip: sip:russel.winder at ekiga.net
London SW11 1EN, UK   m: +44 7770 465 077   skype: russel_winder