Bazaar Explorer 1.0.0rc2 released

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Mon Feb 22 09:57:29 GMT 2010

On behalf of the Bazaar Explorer developers, I'd like to announce second candidate for 1.0.0
release. We expect to release 1.0.0 final in next few days. 1.0.0rc2 is suitable to be bundled with
bzr 2.1.1 and later.

A document outlining the new features since 0.8.x (the version bundled
with bzr 2.0.x) is now available:
http://doc.bazaar.canonical.com/explorer/en/whats-new/whats-new-in-1.0.html.
Source code and release notes (vs 1.0.0rc1) are available here:
https://launchpad.net/bzr-explorer/1.0/1.0.0rc2

Bazaar Explorer is a cross-platform GUI application that runs on
GNU/Linux, Windows and OS X. With a clean design and flexible extensions
architecture, it is suitable for everyone in your team or community,
from beginner to expert. When used in combination with the bzr-svn,
bzr-git and bzr-hg plugins, Bazaar Explorer can be used as a VCS client
for most software projects. Our 1.0 release is a huge step towards
Bazaar Explorer's goal of becoming *the* desktop "hub" for collaborating
on distributed software projects, regardless of upstream VCS or hosting
service.

Alexander