Bazaar still below the radar when evaluating VCS tools

Maritza Mendez martitzam at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 04:15:57 GMT 2010

This might be a good time to pose a question I've kept "private" for
months...When will someone write/publish a Bazaar book?  There are
already animal books for svn, git and hg.  The hg book prominently
acknowledges cvs, git and svn but makes no mention of bzr except as a
system to migrate *from*.  (darcs, monotone and arch receive similar
treatment)  Even better mousetraps need marketing.  I hope a book is
in the works, in part because it will help lend credibility to bzr in
the eyes of managers.  Say what you will about how the PHB makes
decisions.  But he is in charge.

~M