Bazaar still below the radar when evaluating VCS tools

Eugene Wee crystalrecursion at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 19:29:39 GMT 2010

Hi,

On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 3:16 AM, Gordon Tyler <gordon at doxxx.net> wrote:
> The bzr4idea plugin for JetBrains' IntelliJ IDEA is in poor shape as
> well. It seems to have been abandoned and was a somewhat rudimentary
> conversion of the git4idea plugin.

I happened to have checked out IntelliJ IDEA recently after hearing
about its more language specific sibling named PyCharm. Apparently,
the Bazaar plugin currently under development is not bzr4idea, but
bzr4IntelliJ. Unfortunately, when I tried it out, it was significantly
lacking compared to qbzr-eclipse. (I have never tried bzr-eclipse so I
cannot say how it compares to that.)

Regards,
Eugene