[RFC] Home page refresh

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at canonical.com
Thu Feb 18 23:13:15 GMT 2010

Martin Pool wrote:

> +1, do it!
>
> I really like the small icons next to the three Gets.

Thanks!

> Is it just me or did the font get slightly smaller again?  At any rate
> it seems close to my browser's normal font size, which is good.

The font sizes were unchanged in this iteration. Maybe the additional
NEWS items (still in a small font) give that impression? We can
experiment a bit with how best to present the NEWS & blog links soon.
Right now, my immediate concern is generation thereof (vs the manual
editing currently required to add them).

Ian C.