How I Patch Piloted lately and some tricks about merge proposals

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Thu Feb 11 21:08:10 GMT 2010

On 12 February 2010 07:28, Vincent Ladeuil <v.ladeuil+lp at free.fr> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've been the patch pilot for this ending week and caught up the
> week before... after we realize we were missing a pilot ;)

Thanks Vincent, and everyone who helped with review and landing.

I'm pilot from today through to Friday next week.  I intend to focus
on a few things:

 * As always the main emphasis is that if someone has put up a
proposal we will help them get it in, whether that is by prompt
review, advice, or finishing it off.

 * Fix-committed bugs, indicating there is a fix that's not yet
released (which is good), or perhaps that the bug or branch is out of
date.  There were 9 this morning; now there is one that needs a test
and can then be landed.

 * Bugs with patches, as I posted about last night: currently about
36.  They are not all the same but many have half-baked patches that
need tests added or tests fixed.  There is a lot of value we can pull
out of them.

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>