.bzrmeta/ docs?

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Tue Feb 9 00:57:37 GMT 2010

On Tue, 2010-02-09 at 09:45 +1000, Ian Clatworthy wrote:
> Robert Collins wrote:
> > I was looking for docs for bzrmeta while disconnected - I can't see any
> > within the tree. Is this right?
>
> Probably. I don't recall adding anything into the tree. The only formal
> doc I know of wrt .bzrmeta is
> http://doc.bazaar.canonical.com/plugins/en/plugin-development.html#managing-data

Those docs make me a little sad: they overlap with
http://doc.bazaar.canonical.com/bzr.dev/developers/plugin-api.html and
they aren't part of the core tree.

Is there any chance we can include them in the core tree please?
(and .bzrmeta docs too at the same time). Or can we please do something
so that developers and users know _all_ the things they need when
offline, to be able to read-up on policy, code and reference material.
(Which reminds me, we don't document testtools in INSTALL: I shall add
that tomorrow).

-Rob