Some feedback on colo plugin

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Mon Feb 8 14:49:03 GMT 2010

Neil Martinsen-Burrell пишет:

> I will look into adding an alias.  Originally, I wanted to keep all of
> the plugin's commands in the colo-* "namespace", but if the plugin
> becomes more generally useful, I would consider adding aliases.  In
> development right now is a graphical equivalent to colo-branches called
> qbranches (plus Bazaar Explorer integration [thanks, Ian!]).
> I think that colo-delete is certainly reasonable.  I will add it as an
> alias.  Look at the latest trunk for a GUI version called qprune (now to
> be aliased as qdelete).  For ordinary feature branch development, I
> don't anticipate that --clean or colo-clean will be much used.

I've discovered and played a bit with qbranches and qprune.

They looks interesting, for CLI is mostly useful is qprune.

BTW, for colo-branches (and qprune maybe) it will be nice to have
extended info about the branches to indicate which ones was merged to
trunk or to another branches. I'm not sure we can get this info cheaply,
but merge code is able to detect whether branch was already merged or not.

After your qbranches I'm thinking about creating single qcolo command to
manage most of operations with colo workspace. I need to think about it
more. Maybe proper integration to Explorer makes it useless.