Borked repo?

Anders Steinlein anders at steinlein.no
Thu Feb 4 11:07:40 GMT 2010

On Feb 3, 2010, at 12:17 AM, Martin Pool wrote:

> Hi Anders,
>
> This is probably caused by a lock/held/info file with no contents,
> which in turn is probably caused by a previous run of bzr being
> abruptly interrupted because of a machine crash or network
> disconnection.  If you find that file and remove the whole 'held'
> directory, things should be ok.  More recently bzrs give a better
> message and we would recommend that you upgrade to 2.0.4 or 2.1rc1.

Thanks, Martin. Removing a 'held' directory worked. I also upgraded to
2.0.2 (latest in Karmic it seems) on the server, and did a bzr upgrade
and bzr check on the shared repo. It reported "4 inconsistent parents"
and on quite a few branches reported something like:

checked branch file:///[...]/ format Branch format 6
found error:Internal check failed: revno does not match len(mainline)
610 != -1

Is this something to be concerned about?

-- anders.