Bazaar Explorer 1.0beta ready for testing

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Thu Feb 4 08:05:21 GMT 2010

John Arbash Meinel writes:

 > One thing to consider... How do we get people to realize that our
 > current 'dev' series is still reasonable for regular use?

You don't.

The people for whom it's reasonable are mostly already aware of that
fact, and those who aren't yet are sufficiently clueful and gainfully
unemployed ;-) that they'll figure it out quickly.  You really don't
want people lacking either clue or time to use 'dev', at least not on
your advice.  That's a quick way to get yourself a "Property of
Canonical Marketing Department" sweatshirt, which neither you nor
Canonical Marketing wants you to wear.