Concertant Multicore Survey 2010

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Tue Feb 2 13:58:13 GMT 2010

Martin Pool writes:

 > Russel, this is definitely offtopic, and it's at least the second
 > survey you've advertised here.  This list is for talking about Bazaar.
 >  Please don't do it again.

As long as you're doing this in public :-(, here's my two cents:

What I've done (on other lists and after consulting the list owner) is
to sacrifice my .sig to the survey.  (Well, I used to have one. :)  In
Russel's case, that would look something like:

    --
    Take the Concertant Multicore Survey, and let us know your thoughts
    about the use, design, and future of multicore and related software.

Of course I had something to say; I didn't post just to get the .sig
in front of people.

Would that be acceptable?  Or maybe OK with approval from a moderator?