how to run `bzr check` only for one branch in shared repo?

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Fri Jan 29 16:30:39 GMT 2010

2010/1/29 Alexander Belchenko <bialix at ukr.net>:
> Is it intended behavior that `bzr check` always checks all branches in
> shared repository regardless of current working dir, and even if I run it
> inside a branch as `bzr check .` it's anyway checks everything.

This is the intended behaviour but perhaps there should at least be an
option to check a single branch.  The basic idea I think is that in
most cases it's faster to just check the whole repo, though you could
have cases where the one branch you care about references little data.

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>