Pushing after merge considered harmful

Brian de Alwis briandealwis at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 14:32:03 GMT 2010

I just tried experimenting by setting 'append_revisions_only = true', but it appears 'true' must be 'True' with a capital 'T'.  Is there some reason why it doesn't do case-invariant checking?

Or perhaps, if the attribute is found, then default to checking for 'false'/'False'?

Brian.

--
On bike helmets: "If you think your hair is more important than your brain, you're probably right."  (B. J. Wawrykow)