bzr serve and access control?

Ben Finney ben+bazaar at benfinney.id.au
Thu Jan 28 23:28:46 GMT 2010

Josef Wolf <jw at raven.inka.de> writes:

> I am looking into ways to install bazaar with access control. AFAICS,
> bzr-serve doesn't offer any access control by its own.

Could you be more specific about what control you want?

> Do I miss something important? How do I implement access control with
> bzr?

As you are probably aware, Bazaar will be bound by the filesystem access
controls for the repository and branch, and the transport access
controls for network traffic.

But it sounds like you want control over something else.

--
 \         “I was gratified to be able to answer promptly and I did. I |
  `\       said I didn't know.” —Mark Twain, _Life on the Mississippi_ |