Patch co-pilots

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at canonical.com
Wed Jan 27 05:58:03 GMT 2010

I'll be the patch pilot this week. If you need help putting together a
patch, getting it through the review queue or landed, let me know.

We would like to get more community members involved in the patch pilot
program. If you would like to be patch pilot next week or later, please
volunteer! Alternatively, if you would like to assist but don't have the
confidence to be a pilot yet, volunteer to be a "co-pilot" for a given
week. The idea is that the co-pilot will get some mentoring from the
actual pilot and the two will work together to keep our review queue in
great shape.

Ian C.