"project management"

Philippe Lhoste PhiLho at GMX.net
Mon Jan 25 06:25:13 GMT 2010

On 22/01/2010 16:52, Max Bowsher wrote:
>  unless
>  you put in a *large* amount of work to reskin the entire thing.
 > [...]
> The image and icon files in Launchpad are copyright Canonical, but
> unlike the source code they are not licensed under the AGPLv3.

So, if I read correctly, we are free to use the HTML and CSS, but not
the images themselves. It shouldn't be that hard to design replacement
images, some work, but not so much.
A good webmaster would alter or even rewrite also the CSS.
Rewriting the HTML itself, the structure of pages, would be much more work.

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France