Japanese name ordering.

INADA Naoki songofacandy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 16:40:15 GMT 2010

>> BTW, should I call you "Inada" or "Naoki" (or INADA)? For whatever
>> reason I'm confused because you always full-caps INADA.
>
> I'd like to know this too.
>
> Wikipedia said INADA is surname form in Japan. Is it correct?

Yes, INADA is surname and Naoki is the name my parents gave me.

We write surname first and given name follows in Japanese, but
which name we write first in English is not decided.

So we use UPPERCASE for surname to clarify the name sometimes.
(I'll unify the name order to INADA Naoki)

--
INADA Naoki  <songofacandy at gmail.com>