Cannot serve using bzr serve after doing an svn-import

Anteru newsgroups at catchall.shelter13.net
Mon Jan 18 09:40:43 GMT 2010

> Hmm, odd.  Is there a traceback in the server's ~/.bzr.log?
>
> My guess is that the bzr-svn plugin somehow causing the subversion
> library to be involved.  I'm not sure why this would be the case, but
> perhaps try running bzr serve with --no-plugins?

Will check and get back to you. Might this be because we used bzr svn-import
instead of doing a fast-import from SVN? I can give the fast-import a shot;
we were using bzr svn-import because we used that during evaluation and were
quite happy with the results. Notice that after the migration, we don't want
to use the SVN any more, so we're happy with one-time transition methods as
long as the complete history etc. is properly transferred.

Cheers,
  Anteru