[RFC] Vanilla checkouts in 2.2

Maritza Mendez martitzam at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 05:28:08 GMT 2010

+1 even if I am late.

As someone who has migrated two commercial teams to bzr in the last
year I can tell you checkouts are confusing for two reasons (1)
everyone thinks they know what "checkout" means from years of using
their current tool..(2) bzr uses the term very differently and richly.
 Because of 1 everyone looks up "checkout" in the manual and gets
confused because of 2.

Anything which avoids this confusion before it has a chance to start
is a very welcome step.

~M