bzr push after bzr branch

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Fri Jan 15 16:14:18 GMT 2010

Alexander Belchenko пишет:
> Eli Zaretskii пишет:
>>> From: Alexander Belchenko <bialix at ukr.net>
>>> Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 17:13:12 +0200

>>> There is no :pull, only :parent, because it's what pull used.
>>
>> What other such aliases exist, and where are they documented?
>
> I'm really don't know where they are documented, I really want to have a
> quick cheat sheet card for them. But there others (based on code from
> bzrlib/directory_service.py):

One more time with normal formatting:

:parent  used as default location for pull
:submit  used as default location for merge and send (IIRC)
:public  public branch location, used by send (and maybe PQM?)
:bound   master location for bound branches
:push    used as deafult location for push
:this    this branch location itself