[ANN] Source File Creator Plugin v1.00

A. S. Budden abudden at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 16:28:45 GMT 2010

Okay, this is VERY tenuously related to Bazaar I must admit, but I've
just posted a (sort-of) plugin for Bazaar for creating source files
based on templates. A lot of editors support this as a native thing,
but I've found it can be useful for those without editor support for
templates.

It can be run as a standalone program (in which case there's no real
link to Bazaar) or as a bzr command (qsourcecreator).  The reason I
added the plugin option is that, if it's run from Bazaar Explorer it
starts a lot quicker on Windows (presumably due to python and the PyQt
libraries already being loaded).

Anyway, in case it's of interest, it is available here:

https://launchpad.net/source-creator

Cheers,

Al

--