[ANN] scmproj 0.5.1 released

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Fri Jan 8 13:44:30 GMT 2010

Hi,

I'm happy to announce new point release of scmproj 0.5.1
codenamed "The Great Commander".

The changes in this release is mostly focused on improving
project-command (pcmd), project-update and project-publish commands.

Now it's possible to easily specify for which components you want to run
your commands (with pcmd --include/--exclude/--select).

Also I've added new (simple) feature to internal commands executor:
using some checker function it's possible to check component tree for
some condition and run the command only for components which conform the
condition. Possible conditions are:
* all components;
* tree has changed files;
* tree has only unchanged files;
* local branch and origin branch have different tips;
* local branch and origin branch have equal tips.

These conditions automatically used by other commands like
project-commit, project-update, project-publish.

The net effect from this small improvements is much friendlier and
faster interface. Commands now prints mostly only useful info, which is
important if you have more than 3-5 components.

Full changelog available on release page:
https://launchpad.net/bzr-scmproj/0.5/0.5.1

Download sources:
http://launchpad.net/bzr-scmproj/0.5/0.5.1/+download/scmproj-0.5.1.zip

Development branch: