Feedback from evaluation in a corporate environment

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Fri Jan 8 05:59:18 GMT 2010

On Fri, 2010-01-08 at 16:24 +1100, Andrew Bennetts wrote:
> Robert Collins wrote:
> [...]
> > Autopropogation across a series of branches or repositories is really
> > pretty easy to arrange: Write a plugin like this:
>
> Or use lp:bzr-automirror, which is already written ;)

If a post-push approach is acceptable; my demo plugin pushes before
changing the tip, so you get an N-phase approach where the terminal
branch is changed first, and then all the other branches back to the
origin; if it is interrupted pushing again will succeed as the tips will
be the same (though a failed commit wouldn't succeed, so there is a
remaining bug there :P)

-Rob