Nested Trees

Martin Guillon MGuillon at movea.com
Tue Jan 5 09:49:42 GMT 2010

Ok but I don't really like that. Being the man in charge of that sort of thing I prefer to have only one installer for the dev. Otherwise they will keep coming to see me with questions like "why doesn't it work?" ;)

Anyway  knowing that we  are currently thinking about how we can do what we want without externals.

Thanks