Patch Piloting for week of 4th Jan 2010

Andrew Bennetts andrew.bennetts at canonical.com
Tue Jan 5 03:03:50 GMT 2010

Hi all,

Just a quick note that I'm the Patch Pilot this week.  So let me know if
there's a patch you'd like some help with, or if there's something you think
could use my attention.  For example, I going to look at finishing off
<https://code.launchpad.net/~slyguy/bzr/bug-440952-bzrdir/+merge/13431>.

I can already say that the review queue is *much* less daunting than the last
time I was doing this duty.  Not only have all the really old branches been
dealt with finally, the queue of branch new unreviewed patches is really short.
I know Martin has already commented on this, but the difference from before the
patch piloting is really clear.

-Andrew.