Best/right workflow for 'solo' use, with a remote site?

Ben DJ bendj095124367913213465 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 17:26:33 GMT 2010

On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 5:29 AM, David Strauss <david at fourkitchens.com> wrote:
> Agreed. There's no reason for you to abandon a centralized workflow if
> it works for you. You still gain several advantages with Bazaar. Namely

Thanks to you both -- this explanation really helped!  The particular
'solo scenario' -- which fits my usage perfectly -- especially so :-)

My goal is to get it all working to manage a Pressflow (an excellent
uber-Drupal variant) development (and eventually staging incl DBs)
environment, similar to

  Bazaar workflow for developing Drupal based web sites
    http://xdeb.org/node/1249

Not an exact fit, but with your comments above, should be workable.  I
find the nesting of repositories pretty confusing, but if I can't get
my head around that I guess that should be in another thread.

Thanks again!

BenDJ