No subject

Fri Dec 18 02:33:18 GMT 2009

branch (aka my main branch), the yellow bubbles represent commits to another
branch (aka my feature branch), and the lines going from the grey bubbles to
the yellow bubbles represent points where I've merged from the main branch
into the feature branch, correct?

I'm not sure how to get this information from 'bzr log' in the main branch.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Eric

--
Learn from the past. Live in the present. Plan for the future.
Blog: http://www.townsfolkdesigns.com/blogs/elberry

--001636b2bc839dcebf0484c92983

Hello,<br>=A0=A0=A0 I&#39;ve been playing with the idea of a Groovy layer o=
n top of Bazaar and I wanted to build out a Java Swing based Log Viewer as =
a proof of concept, and I have some questions regarding the Explorer/QBzr l=
og viewer.<br>
ags, and merge points. However, I only see merge points where I&#39;ve merg=
ed into the main branch (eg. reintegration points). The qbzr log viewer see=
ms to show update points where I&#39;ve merged from the main branch into th=
e feature branch. How is QBzr determining this information?<br>
erstanding the grey bubbles represent commits to the current branch (aka my=
 main branch), the yellow bubbles represent commits to another branch (aka =
my feature branch), and the lines going from the grey bubbles to the yellow=
 bubbles represent points where I&#39;ve merged from the main branch into t=
he feature branch, correct?<br>
the main branch.<br><br>Any help would be greatly appreciated.<br clear=3D"=
sent. Plan for the future.<br>
Blog: <a href=3D"http://www.townsfolkdesigns.com/blogs/elberry">http://www.=
townsfolkdesigns.com/blogs/elberry</a><br>jEdit &lt;<a href=3D"http://www.j=
edit.org">http://www.jedit.org</a>&gt; - Programmer&#39;s Text Editor<br>Ba=
zaar &lt;<a href=3D"http://bazaar.canonical.com">http://bazaar.canonical.co=
m</a>&gt; - Version Control for Humans<br>

--001636b2bc839dcebf0484c92983--