No subject

Fri Dec 18 02:33:18 GMT 2009

don't think adding more “Bazaar compared to Git” would improve it.

Either keep the comparisons only those which help your audience (which
seems limited to just “how Bazaar differs from Subversion” and “why we
won't be looking at Mercurial or Git very much”); or dive in to make a
full “The big three (Bazaar, Git, Mercurial) compared to Subversion”
presentation and take it out of this one altogether.

--
 \     “We are no more free to believe whatever we want about God than |
  `\         we are free to adopt unjustified beliefs about science or |