review wanted for admin's guide to multisite and access control

Michael Gliwinski Michael.Gliwinski at henderson-group.com
Mon Dec 21 16:40:43 GMT 2009

On Monday 21 December 2009 05:38:47 Martin Pool wrote:
> https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~nmb/bzr/admin-guide-multisite/+merge/15764

90  +does not mean that everything will work after a merge.) If it is desired
91  +automatically commit when possible, use ``bzr merge --pull``.

IIRC, `bzr merge --pull` != `bzr merge && bzr commit`, it actually changes the
meaning of merge by doing a fast-forward therefore no merge revision
recording the integration event is recorded.  I'd probably leave out that
suggestion.

PS. responded here as this is not directly on topic of multisite development,
so not sure if relevant

--
Michael Gliwinski
Henderson Group Information Services

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.  It is intended solely for the addressee and access to the email by anyone else is unauthorised.
When addressed to our clients, any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions expressed  in the governing client engagement leter or contract.
If you have received this email in error please notify support at henderson-group.com

John Henderson (Holdings) Ltd
Registered office: 9 Hightown Avenue, Mallusk, County Antrim, Northern Ireland, BT36 4RT.
Registered in Northern Ireland
Registration Number NI010588
Vat No.: 814 6399 12