trac-bzr 0.3.0

Martin von Gagern Martin.vGagern at gmx.net
Fri Dec 18 13:41:57 GMT 2009

Hello!

It is my pleasure to announce that trac-bzr 0.3.0 has been released.

This is the first official release of this plugin integrating Bazaar
branches into the Trac environment. It is still considered beta quality
for lack of testing, but should be a major improvement on previous
versions nevertheless.

For those of you running Trac sites, I would welcome any testing and
feedback of both kinds, notices of working setups preferrably in the
form of E-Mails, and problem reports preferrably using the launchpad bug
tracker.

Links:
https://launchpad.net/trac-bzr/0.3/0.3.0
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/TracBzr