Thoughts on 'bzr shell'

DeeJay smartgpx at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 22:36:17 GMT 2009

"Anyway, for those interested, I would recommend playing around with it.
I know there are people using it today, because I had to include
pyreadline in the Windows installer before it would work for someone."

That someone was probably me. Which reminds me to ask whether
Bug 267674 could be moved to Fix Released and thus closed?

I was mainly interested in 'bzr shell' for command-completion: I've only
recently become aware of its 'warm standby' mode of operation, which
is a hidden gem for responsiveness.

DJ