bzr-lp-branches

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Wed Dec 9 07:13:49 GMT 2009

2009/12/9 Jonathan Lange <jml at mumak.net>:
> On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 4:04 PM, Gordon Tyler <gordon at doxxx.net> wrote:
>> Based on an idea from Bjorn Tillenius[1], I've created a plugin called
>> bzr-lp-branches: https://launchpad.net/bzr-lp-branches
>>

> *Yes*. Thank you very much.

Yes, thanks.

>> Comments and suggestions are welcome. Please also feel free to file bug
>> reports at https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr-lp-branches.
>
> I haven't looked at the code yet, so take this next bit with a pinch of salt.
>
> I think Bazaar should have launchpadlib dependencies in the launchpad
> plugin, and that at the very core of this should be some helper
> functions -- a mini-library, if you will -- for doing branch stuff
> with Launchpad.

I think we discussed this before, at least in passing if not
specifically as an RFC.  I'd be happy to see that come in as long as
it is a soft dependency: ie does not get loaded unless you use
something relevant, is not mandatory to package bzr, gives a clean
error if it is needed and not there, including for tests.

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>