bzr installer contents

Gordon Tyler gordon at doxxx.net
Tue Dec 8 14:59:12 GMT 2009

When building the Mac OS X 10.6 package for bzr 2.1.0b3 I noticed that
the list of plugins it installs is different to the Windows installer.
The Mac package has some extra plugins like bzr-email and the Windows
installer makes some plugins like netrc_credential_store and launchpad
optional.

I was wondering whether this difference was intentional and if not would
it be a good idea to synchronize the contents of the installers? If so,
I would appreciate a list of the plugins and packages (including
versions) that should be used for the 2.1.0b4 Mac package so that I can
prep and make sure I can have it ready to be uploaded at the same time
as the rest of the release.

Ciao,
Gordon