[ANN] Scmproj 0.5 released
bialix at ukr.net
Sat Dec 5 13:21:07 GMT 2009
I'd like to announce new release of scmproj plugin for bzr: scmproj v.0.5 codenamed "Subprojects".
Most visible improvements in this release is implementation of subprojects support.
Other changes see below.
* Subprojects simplified implementation (without variants support and
* ``project-publish --no-strict`` can be used to invoke ``push --no-strict``
for components trees. (Bug #474799)
* ``project-command --dry-run`` will show what would be done, but don't
actually do anything. It's better to use with option --verbose.
* ``project-info`` now shows the info on components and subprojects.
* ``project-command --shell`` can run shell commands for each component
instead of bzr ones. (Bug #349069)
* ``project-command --varN XXX``: new command-line options ``--var1``,
``--var2`` and ``--var3`` allows user to specify additional template
variables for substitution in commands templates. (Bug #489722)
* commands to work with local project now possible to invoke
from subdirectory and not only from project root. (Bug #313150)
* Removed support for boxed workspaces.
* No more pretend that we can suport any vcs other than bzr.
Now config with VCS option set to other vcs will raise error.
Download new release:
Updated documentation available from:
More information about the bazaar