[MERGE] Documentation fixes: whitespace, terminology

Patrick Regan patrick.rubbs.regan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 13:54:56 GMT 2009

I actually didn't look at his code. I saw his idea on the message
board and saw the bug. I did all the actual work myself. I should have
said that I made changes to reflect Mr. Finney's desire to change RCS
to VCS.

IANAL, but this fix was nearly trivial, I'm not sure that it being the
same outcome is enough to claim it's his, especially if I never looked
at his changes.

--
Patrick Regan
Email: regan.patrick at gmail.com