Embedding Bazaar into C/C++ applications

Alessandro Bruni alessandro.bruni at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 22:21:25 GMT 2009

Thank you for your answers.

The project is a simple plugin for Kde (Konqueror + Dolphin + Kdevelop)
which will be able do do some basic actions on bazaar without the need for a
dedicate gui to be kept open during normal work.
GPL licensing is not an issue, and I think that boost libs would be fine as
Kde is already depending on them and they seem usable.
However I'm concerned about memory usage, as if I take this approach I will
have an instance of bazaar running during the entire dolphin/konq/kdevelop
session.
Have you got any experience or suggestions about this?

Regards
Alessandro