you can help triage bzr bugs

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Wed Dec 2 00:18:06 GMT 2009

2009/12/2 Robert Collins <robertc at robertcollins.net>:
> On Wed, 2009-12-02 at 10:24 +1100, Martin Pool wrote:
>
>> Yes, I've just created ~bzr-qa, added you, made ~bzr its
>> administrator, and made it the bug supervisor for bzr.
>
> Plugins won't have benefited from this. Perhaps you can do the same
> at /bazaar too ?

Do you mean rename the team to ~bazaar-qa, or change the project group
bug supervisor?  Wouldn't each project need to do it individually?

> Or perhaps just adding more people to '~bzr' is appropriate.

~bzr implies a certain level of trust since they can eg change
download files.  Whereas I'm happy for basically anyone to triage
bugs.  Therefore a separate team.

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>